UC Merced Gallo Master of Management Admissions
Applying to UC Merced's distinguished Gallo Master of Management (MM) program is your gateway to enhancing expertise in management, understanding complex systems, and driving sustainable solutions.
Learn more about the application deadline and application materials required to apply.
Application Deadlines for the UC Merced Master’s of Management
|Term Start Date
|March 1, 2024
|August 21, 2024
- Hold a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution with a major appropriate to the proposed graduate program: This degree must represent the completion of a program equivalent both in the distribution of academic subject matter and scholarship achievement comparable to that offered at the University of California
- Have a satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B) is required
General Application Materials
- Statement of Purpose
- Personal History and Achievements/Contributions Statement
- Professional Resume/CV
- Three letters of recommendation
- Provide TOEFL or IELTS test scores (international students only): All graduate applicants, regardless of citizenship, whose preparatory education was principally in a language other than English, must show evidence of having taken the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or TOEFL-Internet Based Test or the International English Language Testing Service (IELTS) examination within the past two years
Unlock Business Leadership With UC Merced's Master of Management
Considering a master's in management and leadership? The Gallo School of Management at UC Merced provides an MM program designed to enhance your business acumen and leadership capabilities.
Complete the form to download our comprehensive brochure and:
- Learn about the distinctive features of the management program
- Familiarize yourself with UC Merced’s engaging master curriculum
- Discover the vast career opportunities this degree brings to the table